Anonymous asked: You never post anymore
I have a life outside of tumblr and it’s busy atm.
All of the biggest letdowns or tragedies in my life – the moments that I feel like I’ve hit rock bottom and I think, “Why did this happen, how will I ever recover from this?” – a year or two down the line, I can draw a direct line back to what happened and how that made me a better person… so I definitely think everything happens for a reason.
Troian Bellisario for Seventeen Magazine
Anonymous asked: 1, 7, 9, 13, 18, 22, 26, 29,
1: When you have a container of Neapolitan ice cream, what flavor do you leave for last?
Most likely chocolate :)
7: Did you get enough sleep last night?
Yes, I got tons of sleep last night!
9: If you could star in a biopic about any famous person ever, who would it be?
Um, this is gonna sound lame but Taylor Momsen. It’s like an awkward dream of mine. If not her, Judy Garland?
13: Could you win the Hunger Games?
I really want to say I could but… Idk.
18: If you could reboot or remake any movie, what would it be and who would you cast?
Meet Me In St. Louis with Lea Michele as Esther IDK DON’T JUDGE ME.
22: Without looking them up, can you explain the rules of football? How about Quidditch? What do you think that says about you?
Football, yes. Quidditch, no. I watch a lot of football?
26: How much black do you wear on a regular basis (not counting funerals)?
Not that often?
29: Can you think of anything more boring than birdwatching?
Birdwatching isn’t boring it’s fucking terrifying. Birds scare the shit out if me.
- 1: When you have a container of Neapolitan ice cream, what flavor do you leave for last?
- 2: Would you rather be caught in a thunderstorm without an umbrella or a snowstorm without boots?
- 3: Let's say you have access to a time machine, but it can only go either backward or forward. One or the other. Which do you choose and where do you go?
- 4: Tomorrow morning, you wake up in the body of a celebrity, like in a '90s body-swap movie. Who is it? How do they react to your life? What do you do when you're "them"? Would you choose to switch back?
- 5: Any allergies?
- 6: What would you be more embarrassed to buy: sex toys or adult diapers?
- 7: Did you get enough sleep last night?
- 8: You're the sole witness to a Mafia murder. Witness protection has to set you up with a whole new life in a totally new country. You have to leave everything behind, but you can pick where you move to. Where do you go?
- 9: If you could star in a biopic about any famous person ever, who would it be?
- 10: What's the biggest animal you've ever killed? Bugs count.
- 11: Would you rather have millions of dollars but always feel nauseous when you go outside, or be dirt poor forever but never get sick again in your life?
- 12: A wizard offers you immortality in exchange for your two front teeth. Do you take it?
- 13: Could you win the Hunger Games?
- 14: Do you bite your nails?
- 15: What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
- 16: Do you prefer music with male or female vocalists?
- 17: You and the love of your life are having a baby, and you get to choose the name! There's only one catch: your partner INSISTS that it be the name of a place, real or fictional. What do you name your baby?
- 18: If you could reboot or remake any movie, what would it be and who would you cast?
- 19: If you could automatically know how to speak any language or play any instrument, which would you choose?
- 20: For you, would getting amnesia be a good thing?
- 21: If you curse loudly and then realize that there are children nearby, what is your reaction?
- 22: Without looking them up, can you explain the rules of football? How about Quidditch? What do you think that says about you?
- 23: You're in the car, switching channels on the radio when you hear a song that makes you go "OH SHIT, THAT'S MY JAM!" What song is it?
- 24: Have you ever bought an item of clothing because it reminded you of something a fictional character would wear?
- 25: Do you ever rehearse or plan conversations before you actually have them?
- 26: How much black do you wear on a regular basis (not counting funerals)?
- 27: Do you have any tattoos? Do you want any?
- 28: Do you know how to pronounce the word "pinochle"?
- 29: Can you think of anything more boring than birdwatching?
- 30: Are you better with numbers or words?
- 31: At the movies, do you stay for the credits?
- 32: Do you get along better with old people or little kids?
- 33: What's your best bodily feature, objectively speaking?
- 34: Who is your favorite late night talk show host?